2. 例句：The book is complemented by lavish illustrations and more than 500 figures and tables - many newly-created for the third edition to enhance clarity and understanding.
2. 例句：This book provides up-to-the-minute coverage of the fields of bioinformatics and genomics.
1. These unknown family links can thus 460 be straightforwardly revealed when dense SNP genotyping is available, without the need for 461 computationally intensive genetic pedigree reconstruction.
2. While survival trees can be straightforwardly translated to survival rules, the algorithms used for induction of the latter directly from data have numerous advantages.
3. The latter case can address broader cases but the interpretation of the resulting model will not be straight forward.
1. a certain field.
某一领域。例如， We consider applicants from all disciplines.